Facebook Diva Tuesday!

Please welcome Denise Cervantes as our next Facebook Diva! We hope you enjoy getting to know scrappers like you who enjoy Misty's work.

What's your favorite layout made with Misty's products?



How long have you been digi scrapping?

Over 3 years

How did you discover Misty's designs?

Probably through Digi Free which led me to her blog.

Which programs do you use to make your layouts?

Adobe Photoshop CS4

Did you paper scrap before you digi scrapped?

Yes

Do you print your layouts individually and put them in a book or print a photo book?

Both

What is your favorite kit of Misty's?

I like her newest one-Everyday Happenings 365. It is extremely versatile.

What's the one scrapbooking item you can't live without?

I only digi-scrap, so my laptop has to be the answer!

Which scrap forum do you visit the most?

I haven’t had a lot of spare time to visit forums, but I love the newest Gingerscraps Template Challenge, so, I think that is where you will find me. Completing the challenges will give me a chance to catch-up on layouts.

Are you participating in project 365/52/12?

No.

Are you a hybrid scrapper?

No.

Tell us a little about yourself - spouse, family, job, where you're from Do you have a blog we can feature?

I am a Proud Army Mom, Nanna to 3.7 grandchildren, wonderful husband and amateur genealogist.

I own FamilyTime Photography and specialize in Photographic Restoration.

I am a member of the Collin McKinney Chapter of The Daughters of the Republic of Texas, where I serve as Historian; I serve on the Publicity Committee for The Daughters of the Republic of Texas, Daughters of the American Revolutions, Colonial Dames XVII Century.

I also write a Texas History Column for the “Murphy Messenger”.

I have a blog that I use for my genealogy writing and one for business.



If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

As a 5th Generation Texan, I have a hard time even thinking about living somewhere else-maybe Austin?

Do you collect anything?

Teapots

What's your favorite book?

Such a difficult question! I love to read and my favorite genre is history.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP