NEW KIT - ROMANTICAL! CT LOs! SALE! FREEBIE!



Hello fellow scrappers!!! Have I got some eye candy for you!!!

First up! I have a BRAND NEW Kit available in the Gingerscraps store on Wednesday April 29th. You may have seen some sneek peek previews around but here's the big scoop!

My husband and I often refer to those special moments as Romantical. It's a cross between romantic and magical. This kit started out as a mini kit in the brownie scraps design challenge and grew into 25 papers and lots of elements!


I have the kit on sale at Gingerscraps for 20% from Wed thru Sunday. If you just want the papers and not the whole kit, I've bundled them into a paper pack which is also 20% off thru Sunday.




Here are some LOs by my wonderful CT and guest CT:

Marie


Sharon


Tara


and mine


Come back through out the weekend for more CT eye candy (I can't put them ALL in one post!) as well as a special surprise!!

And in honor of National Scrapbooking Day, my entire store will be 20% off from Friday May 1st thru Sunday May 3rd!

Now, for being so patient, here's your Romantical Freebie. This is NOT included in the kit and was created just for this occasion :)


LINK EXPIRED

Remember, check back everyday through Sunday for deals and surprises!

Love and Scrapping!

Misty

Anonymous –   – (April 28, 2009 at 11:04 PM)  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous –   – (April 29, 2009 at 4:00 PM)  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Apr. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP