My Kits are in the Gingerscraps Store!!


Hi fellow scrappers! BIG NEWS!

My designs are now for sale at the Gingerscraps Store! How exciting is that?
I'd like to thank Ginger for all of her hard work and help in getting me to this point. I'd also like to thank my husband for his help in teaching me how to use a pen tablet.

Now for the goodies!
I have a great deal for you today! If you missed the freebie release of my kit, In the Spotlight, it's on sale right now for $2.50! That's 38% off regular price! The sale ends Sunday night. Click here to go to the Gingerscraps Store.

Here's the kit preview -


Here are some layouts my very talented CT made with In the Spotlight -

Christie



Lisa



Shelby


Don't forget, all weekend long, Gingerscraps is having a P-A-R-T-Y!!

We have BINGO - you MUST get your BINGO cards in to Ginger before 9:00AM PST Tomorrow! Go here for all the info - You could win $20 to the Gingerscraps store and with so many kits on sale this weekend, that's a TON of kits!

Mary is hosting a Scavenger Hunt - Click here to get the lowdown

All of the CT members and designers are running a blog train for the newest collab kit, Blast Off! Head over to Ginger's Blog to get the Map. This freebie expires Tuesday April 7th!

AND we have tons of Speed Scraps going on - Click here for the Speed Scrap info. I am hosting a Scrap tomorrow at 6:00PM PST with a super cool Spotlight freebie! (You'll have to check back tomorrow morning to see!)

Tomorrow, I'll have more layouts from Sharon, Steph, and Janice! AND I will have a freebie for you!!! So make sure you check back here tomorrow

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP