Layouts, Speed Scrap, and a Freebie!


Good Morning!

If you're looking for the Blast Off! Blog Train freebie, it's a couple posts down

My new kit, In the Spotlight is now available in the Gingerscraps store for $2.50 this weekend only!!




I have some more layouts for you from my CT:

Sharon



Stephanie


Janice



I also want to let you know about the Speed Scrap I am hosting - Click here to be taken to the Speed Scrap forum.


Here's your participation prize for tonight's 6:00pm PST Speed Scrap - a sampler of In the Spotlight.




After the speed scrap, we will be playing a FUN FUN game of Truth or Dare! You really never know what will happen and Ginger has been known to get a little crazy (she is sooooo fun, you have to come check it out if only to hang with Ginger and get to know her a little better!) - Click here to check out the Truth or Dare thread.

Now for the goods! I am giving away a quick page for In the Spotlight!
Link Expired



Come back tomorrow for a sneek peek at a BRAND NEW MINI KIT that will be available this week FOR FREE in the Brownie Scraps Forum.

Anonymous –   – (April 4, 2009 at 1:31 PM)  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP