On the Spectrum - An Autism Awareness Kit

As part of April's Funky Playground Designs Designer Playgroup, I've come up with a kit to raise funds for Autism research and awareness. This cause is near and dear to my family and without the help of Talk About Curing Autism, I may very well have been in a frenzy trying to figure out the best ways to help my son recover. All proceeds from the sale of this kit will be donated to Talk About Curing Autism and also, the Northwest Autism Center



Today is the last day to pick up On the Spectrum at 50% off the market price.

Here are a few layouts from the creative team, you can always visit the gallery at FPD for more inspiration. 



I'm also celebrating my 2 Year Design Anniversary this month. If you're a Facebook Fan, you'll have access to all of the sales, discounts, and codes I'm offering through April 22nd. 

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP