It's Tuesday freebie time!

Glynis here with this week's Tuesday Freebie. I made a frame cluster using one of Misty's older kits, called Flirtatious. Remember that one? I love the black accents with the gorgeous light background papers, so I had some fun playing with it again.



Here's the layout that I did using the frame. I hope you find it inspiring! And if you use the freebie, don't forget to link back here in a comment so that we can see. Happy Scrapping!



CBH  – (April 5, 2011 at 7:34 PM)  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous –   – (April 5, 2011 at 8:32 PM)  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP