Freebie Tuesday Time!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

Today I am here with a freebie that I created with the fun kit Fort Wilderness!

This kit is a LOT of fun, especially if you love the great outdoors like me!

Here is a preview of the kit:
Fort Wilderness

And you can purchase it here, in her Funky Playground Designs shoppe:
http://funkyplaygrounddesigns.com/store/product.php?productid=24539&cat=0&page=1

This is going to be a short and sweet post as I am on my way to the Oregon Zoo with my sister and my nephew-it's $4 Tuesday there!! Hope you have a wonderful day, and that you enjoy your free cluster.
If you create a page or something with the cluster, we would LOVE to see it...so come back here and share the link with us! We'll be sure to leave you LOTS of LOVE too!!




Remember: The cluster is for Personal Use only, and please be sure to credit Misty O'Brien Designs on your work...other than that, have fun and enjoy!!!

~Becki aka crazsquaw

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP