It is that time again to announce December's LOTM, and can you believe it is almost a new year as well? Time sure does fly. I was browsing through Funky Playground Designs Gallery and there were so many LO's to choose from but the one that really stuck out and I thought was just so awesome was a LO by our own CTM Adriana. It is titled Free As a Bird and I just love how she has her daughter in several different poses in the same scene. I just thought it was so unique. Here it is:


Here are a few questions to get to know Adriana (drica) a little bit:

Please tell us where you are located in the world. What is your favorite thing about where you live? I'm living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil since October. I love the Brazilian hospitality and all the beaches.

What is a 'must have' item you put on your pages? I'm in a splatter face. I can always use some glitter too!

What program do you create with? How long have you been using that program? I use Photoshop CS5, since August.

Adriana used Misty's kit "Tweet, Tweet" for her lo.

So please go and browse Adriana's awesome LO gallery at Funky Playground Designs.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP