Color Challenge & Freebie!

Hello! I'm here for the Challenge this week.

We're going to do a COLOR challenge! My favorite color is
(and ALWAYS has been!) PURPLE!
So Your Challenge is to create a LO or a Card or anything with Purple as the main color!

FYI: Misty has a great kit called "In The Purple Spotlight" that I just ADORE!

(click on preview to be taken to the FunkyPlayground Store)

Here's my LO




To get your name entered in a drawing for a $5 Gift Card to Misty's Store- You need to:
- Create a LO, Card or anything with PURPLE as the main color.
- Upload it a gallery or your blog.
- Link back to it here in the comments before Sunday, December 19th at Midnight Pacific Time.

Good Luck & Happy Scrapping! :)
~Amie

Anonymous –   – (December 13, 2010 at 4:13 AM)  

http://www.browniescraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=28164&nocache=1

Here is my favorite purple(green) LO - I love this LO because it portrays my granddaughter perfectly.

Debbie Neace(rdjrneace at Funky)

Becki aka Crazsquaw  – (December 13, 2010 at 9:45 AM)  

Wow Amie, that page is gorgeous!! I love the texture of the flowers, I just might have to get that kit!

Purple is a very pretty color...I should have no problem with this challenge!!

PS: Happy Holidays everyone!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP