Introducing: Kimmy

CT Member: Kimmy aka kimmyscraps
Gallery Link: kimmyscraps gallery

1. What is a 'must have' item you put on your pages? Ribbon or Ric Rac - I can't live without it!!
2. How often do you edit your pics you use to scrap with and do you think it's important? I edit almost all my pictures in some way, whether a simple color boost or just cropping. I'm not a great photographer and I find that editing the photos can make them appear better then they actually are.
3. Do you use templates? YES YES YES!! I love templates. I think they are great when you are trying to get something done in a hurry, or if you have trouble with clustering, templates can be a great help.
4. What other things you do besides digiscrapping? Other then digi-scrapping, I read alot. My favorite authors are Kristin Hannah, Jodi Picoult, & Nicholas Sparks. I also spend a lot of time with my family playing games or watching TV and movies!
5. How do you think you've improved since you started digiscrapping? I've improved on my journaling capabilities for sure. It used to frighten me to have to journal and now I love it, whether it is a few sentences to a few paragraphs. I still have a long way to go though!
6. What is one part of digiscrapping that you would like to improve on? I would love to improve my clustering. I love layouts that have a lot of clustering and white space but I have to work really hard to achieve that look and I still struggle with it.
7. What is the first LO you've ever made? 
This is a layout I made for a Speed Scrap when I first started. Kit is Beautiful You by Digi-Designs by Nicole and Jacabean Designs.
8. What are your favorite three LOs ever made?
 Kit used: Fall Festival by Misty O'Brien Designs and Ruby Lane
Template: Survivor Templates by Pretty in Green

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Kimmy for sharing more about yourself with us!  

-Leilanie

Glynis  – (December 18, 2010 at 7:57 AM)  

So fun to get to know you, Kimmy! And your first layout is great--mine? Not so much :)

Becki aka Crazsquaw  – (December 19, 2010 at 9:58 AM)  

Hi Kimmy!

What a great couple of pages there, SO cute!!

See you in the gallery!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP