Tagged

Thx to Steph, I have been tagged :)

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Summer
2. Weekends
3. Another vehicle
4. Dan going back to school
5. Getting our bedroom reorganized
6. Getting my body back
7. Reading a book!
8. Sleep


8 things I did yesterday:
1. Designed a little
2. Visited the neurologist
3. Finally got my prescriptions
4. Took Ian to school
5. Watched a ton of TV after the boys went to bed
6. Stayed up too late
7. Played with the kids
8. Did a ton of laundry

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Take the kids outside more often
2. Go back to school
3. Stick with the Shred better
4. Let go of bad memories and move on
5. Have a big family
6. Be pain free all the time
7. Be more social
8. Get out of the house more (did I say that already? lol)

8 TV Shows I watch:
1. Criminal Minds
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Cold Case
4. Californication
5. 30 Rock
6. Medium
7. Big Love
8. Weeds

I tag my CT girls!!! (Hmmm this will test to see how many of them actually read my blog!! haha)

Quietangelsb  – (May 7, 2009 at 7:04 AM)  

Great lists! Had to really think on some of mine! :)

Unknown  – (May 7, 2009 at 7:35 AM)  

ohh you changed your blog up!! it looks great!

Lisa  – (May 7, 2009 at 4:00 PM)  

Love your blog. I had a hard time answering those question, made me think a little bit, which isn't always a bad thing.....LOL

Lisa  – (May 7, 2009 at 4:03 PM)  

LOL, I just read your comment on my blog, I totally know you were being sarcastic, I was also. LOL.

Tess  – (May 8, 2009 at 4:56 AM)  

Your blog looks cool Misty. I was reading your tagged post. Very interesting, some of them are common for stay-at-home Mom. I watch criminal mind too, CSI, flashpoint, 24, mentalist and bones. I hope you are doing well.

hugs,
Tess

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP