Inspiration Challenge

Gingerscraps hosts some really creative challenges on the forum every month. Even new scrappers would have a fun time with them! The Creative Team has come up with a bevy of challenges for digi-scrappers, check them out here! If you post a layout you'll receive a Participation Prize or some other kind of wonderful treasure just for playing along! And if you haven't yet signed up for the Gingerscraps newsletter to stay in touch with all things Gingerscraps, you can find the widget on my blog, at the right.

I am hosting an Inspiration Challenge for January. I have been antsy about posting my layout here. :) This is a photo of my sister in law, Autemn, when she was pregnant with her youngest child, Keenan (now age 3).

You'll have to visit the forum in January to see the inspiration for this LO. :)

All items are from Gingerscraps' "Wild Cherry Tea" Kit

Oh and the glitter brush is mine. I made it in Photoshop CS and I am absolutely loving it. (Meaning I am probably going to overuse it!!!)

GingerScraps  – (January 1, 2009 at 4:38 PM)  

so cute!! ohhh- I want the glitter brush!! you should give it as a PP :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP